Monday, December 24, 2018

December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve, 2018

(An explanation of the images is at the end of this post.)



    My Christmas Card for you, click here

       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzvr3R9Mqs


                 (Music Included)

------------------


Nature has been creative for countless eons,
and in this Holy Season of New Life arriving again
with the flowering of the birth of The New,
along with our seeing again, for the first time,
wonder, and all that joy brings. 





------------------------------




" ..... and I shall be
until the end of days.

There is no ending to my existence.

For the human soul is but a part
of a burning torch ...
which I separated from Myself
at Creation.

Thus My soul and your soul
are one .....

..... and we are one with God."

                                                                                                                Kahil Gibran

-----------------------

A blessed Season of hope to all.

Peace,  Bill Lagerstrom

-------------

   Timeline - The Season we are now in has been with us since the beginning, and continues with its vibrant colors this year.

    The single flower grew on one of our house plants just today. Photo taken 30 minutes ago. 

    The Christmas card is something I did with my photos 8-9 years ago.

     The image of the leaf is from a painting at the Colby College Museum of Art and is the artists rendition of a 
pre-historic group of leaves taken from fossils. The name of the artist escapes me but will be credited in the next post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment